From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Going full speed ahead.....

I have been a lazy ass all summer and I figured I needed to stop being so lazy and finally do something! I only have three more weeks of being off work and then it's back to the classroom I go. I am taking on another challenge this year...I am going back to school to get my Ed.D. Call me crazy, stupid, insane or whatever you like, but I have longed to be called Dr. Lankford. I am sure it will take me some 4-5 years, but I am determined to get it finished. With being a teacher, wife and mother, I can only hope to complete it in the next five years. Along with my professional adjustments, I am also going to finally focus on {M}{E}!!!!

Since I am going to go full speed ahead, I thought it would be appropriate for me to write down what goals I would like to accomplish over the next few years. These are in no particular order...

1. Complete the Couch to 5k by the end of October

2. Train for the Country Music Half Marathon

3. Go full vegan

4. Pass my administrative test and possibly work towards being an assistant principal.

5. Once I have lost 100lbs, I am going reward myself with this Louis Vuitton. I have wanted this one for a long time and I figure I could reward myself with it if I work hard.

6. When I hit the 50lb weightloss mark, I am going to buy these smokin' hot Tiffany & Co sunglasses.

I am sure there are other things that I want to accomplish, but my brain is dead!!! When I think of them, I will add them. However, this is a great start and I am going to run with it.

This week is going to be a busy one. Tomorrow I have to go to the store to get food for this week and I am going to stick to my new plan!!! My house is clean, laundry is washed (not folded) and everything is in order. So, I am going to organize things in the cabinets and start getting things ready to visit my BFF in NC. I am hoping being with her for 5 days will be the boost I need to make it through another school year.

Until tomorrow,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment