From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Oh Flow, I am not happy to see you!

According to my WomanLog app, I wasn't scheduled to start my period till Thursday, but I guess she was so happy to come see me, she arrived EARLY! Boo to her! I can always tell when I am about to start my period because I want to eat everything in sight. So, now that I have started, I can start my focus on this week and my food. This week I am going to completely eliminate ALL processed foods and start working my way back to real foods. I haven't ventured too far from real, but I have had several "cheat" days with the holidays and other events. Balls to the wall.

I spent the day at my parents house. It was such a beautiful day outside, but my mother's food has "southern" all over it. She cooked spaghetti because that's my son's favorite food, but she also made a caramel pie. Really? Who does that? My Mom, that's who. Like always, I ate way too much and felt like crap. As I was sitting on their porch, I cleared out my head and started to think about what I wanted and how I was going to get to the point where I need to be.


This was the perfect location to think about what I plan on achieving in 2014. So many goal, only 365 days to make it all happen. I feel fairly certain I will reach ALL of my goals next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment