From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh

Thursday, December 26, 2013

End In Sight...

As 2013 comes to a close, I have so many things to be thankful for, but so many things I need to work on in 2014. I have made so many positive changes and I have come a long way, but many miles left to go. I was trying to think about want I want to work on in 2014 and I wanted to keep my goals realistic and something I can easily obtain. With that being said, here is what I plan to work on in the new year.


  1. Lose more than 50lbs. (I wanted to put 100lbs., but that might be a stretch).
  2. Complete a 5k
  3. Walk/Run 50 miles a month
  4. Complete C25k (I am currently on week 5)
  5. Start a savings account. 
I think these things are a great start to getting myself exactly to where I want to be. I have been very fortunate to not be ill, but I want to fully take control of my health. I remembered earlier that today was a milestone for me, I haven't had a coke/diet coke in 5 month. Yippee!!!!!!! I made a commitment back in July that I was going to say goodbye once and for all to those drinks in the can and I HAVE!!!! Feels awesome to know that I have traded something so bad for something so awesome like yerba matte. 

Since I pooped out on boot camp and C25k this morning, I am heading out this afternoon. Until next time...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment