From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh From Fried To Fresh

Saturday, November 30, 2013

It's ALL coming together

For the past few weeks, I have been really focusing on working out and getting moving. I started the Couch 2 5k program two weeks ago and it has been a struggle. I completed the program several years ago, and I thought I would give it another shot. Over the past 8 months, I have attended a local boot camp, but I have realized that I needed to do a little more to get the ball rolling. I have such an AMAZING group of ladies at boot camp and many of them meet up at 4:30am at a local park to run. So, I now join them. Its crazy, I know, but it must happen.

I have been using my Garmin watch and I LOVE it! It shows me everything I need to know to see my progression and how many calories I burn each time. I am becoming a little obsessed with it, that's a good thing. Here is my run from today.


I am running more than the recommended days, only because I am not that in shape. The main thing is, I am making a POSITIVE change and moving in the right direction. Every time I want to stop, I tell myself KEEP MOVING!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment